Learn how to setup a YouTube Channel to display all of your videos from one location on YouTube.
- Login or setup a google account (always setup a business google account vs. using your personal account).
- Go to YouTube.com and click on your Google avatar in upper right hand corner and then the widget icon for YouTube settings.
- Under Additional Features, click on See all my channels or create a new channel
- First step, get a custom URL like this: https://www.youtube.com/c/evolvswannanoa you will have to follow Google’s instructions for Get a custom URL for your channel. Please note that the rules have changed – they don’t let you choose your own custom URL; they instead give you a list of options to choose from only and normally it pulls from whatever your Google page URL is.
- Second step, we recommend you go to your main page with newly created custom URL to upload a logo, banner, and create a description on the page with a link to your website.
- Third step, to upload a video file click on the Upload button in upper right hand corner. Make sure it is made public if you want the world to see it, and that you add a description using keywords to help optimize your videos.
- Then you can share/embed those videos on your site as you wish. Goodluck!