We’re all eager to see our business grow. Sometimes this means we jump right into marketing efforts without planning. This can waste time and money.
Don’t follow the latest marketing fad. Just because it “worked” for someone else, doesn’t mean it will work for your business. Instead, develop a full marketing strategy unique for your business.
That’s where we can help! A marketing strategy consultation includes:
- A 60-minute meeting with our marketing consultant, to understand your business (and your competitors).
- Our consultant will take a week to understand what it will take to promote your business. This will focus on your opportunities to grow through digital marketing.
- At the end of our analysis, our consultant will produce a report outlining:
- Your company’s opportunities to grow.
- Estimates of costs for promoting your company online.
- This will include a second 60-minute consultation to answer any questions you might have about the strategy.
Do I need a marketing strategy?
Every business needs a marketing strategy. Without a strategy, companies waste money. Sometimes this means they keep trying new things, hoping something works. Other times companies give-up on tactics too early- before they have a chance to develop. Stop throwing things at the wall, hoping they stick. Come up with a plan — a strategy — before you start guessing at your marketing efforts.
What is the difference between marketing strategy and tactics?
A marketing strategy is like a map to a destination. You know how to get there along the easiest path. Along the way, we’ll have to take specific steps to continue toward our destination. Those are our tactics.
Doing marketing without a strategy is like walking to a destination without knowing best way. You might stumble-upon your goal, but you’ll waste a lot of time and money along the way.
How do you develop a marketing strategy?
A good marketing strategy starts with an experienced consultant. Our marketing consultant has over 10 years of experience in online marketing. He has worked with businesses ranging from small, mom-and-pops to large, publicly-traded corporations. He’s seen some efforts work beyond their imagination. He’s seen some efforts fall flat on their face. That might be the most valuable lessons he’s learned. Our consultant will use his experience and create a unique strategy for your company.
How much does a marketing strategy cost?
A marketing strategy with Evolv costs $1,000. If that seems expensive to you, consider how much money you’ve previously wasted on ineffective marketing. Wouldn’t it have been better to spend the money on a plan, to get to results faster?
What does a marketing strategy include?
A marketing strategy from Evolv includes:
- A one-hour meeting with our consultant
- A report (for you to reference afterwards)
- A one-hour follow-up meeting that explains our suggestions.