Web content marketing helps you strategically market your website. By creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content, you can attract and retain a clearly defined audience while driving profitable customer action. It is also a great way to keep your website fresh and up-to-date to optimize your search engine optimization efforts. If your time is spent running your business, hire a writer who can consistently research long-tail keywords and write content that “pulls in” your target audience and prospective customers.
When you have a copywriter come up with 3 content marketing articles per month, you can send out an enewsletter with a teaser that links back to your website blog archives for the full article. Or if you don’t want an enewsletter, just posting the articles to your blog and sending them out to Facebook or other social networks benefits you as well. This may be the edge you are looking for to beat your competition. Learn all about the reasons to write a blog and effective blog writing tips.
Blogging is not meant for everyone, though. You must have a purpose for your enewsletter/blog, and it must relate to what your audience is searching for. To learn more, please read our other articles with ideas for writing a blog, or see below to get started with your web content marketing today!
Our Blog Web Content Marketing Package for $550/mo includes:
- Initial 30-minute consultation to discuss your business and the blog topics that relate to it
- Research of blog topics, using long-tail keywords, to be submitted for your approval
- 3 blog posts delivered monthly for you to publish (content to be provided by writer in Microsoft Word document). Image suggestions are not included but highly recommended.
- 650-1000 words/post for maximum impact
PLEASE NOTE: All content provided is thoroughly researched, professionally edited and guaranteed original.
Additional blog web content marketing options:
- $125 for each article with 650–949 words
- $200 for each article with 950–1,299 words
- $250 for each article with 1,300–2,000 words
Also available for your content needs:
- Press releases (writing only): $150 per press release
- Editing services (for existing web pages or articles) — Half-price (50% off writing rates)
- We also offer an eNewsletter Design Package for $1000 for you to send out your blog posts, newsletter, or email promos to your members/prospects/clients.