Web content marketing is meant to help you strategically market your website by creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly defined audience while driving profitable customer action. It is also a great way to keep your website fresh and up-to-date to optimize your search engine optimization efforts. One of the best ways to do this is to invest in hiring a writer that can consistently research long tail keywords and write content that can help “pull-in” your target audience/prospective customers.
If you would like a copywriter to come up with 3 content marketing articles per month, you can send out an enewsletter with a teaser that links back to your website blog archives for the full article. Or if you don’t care to have an enewsletter just posting the articles to your blog and/or sending them out to Facebook or other social networks is fine too. This will surely help you get the edge you are looking for with your competition. Learn all about the reasons to write a blog and effective blog writing tips.
With that said, this is not meant for everyone. You must have a purpose for your enewsletter/blog and it must relate to what your audience is looking for. If you want to learn more please read our other articles with ideas for writing a blog, OR click below to simply get started with your web content marketing today!
Our Blog Web Content Marketing Package for $500/mo includes:
- Free blog topics, provided for approval
- Free “common-sense” keywords
- Weekly blog posts delivered monthly
- 1 1,000-word blog post
- 1 750-word blog post
- 2 or 3 500-word blog posts (depending on the number of weeks in the month)
PLEASE NOTE: All content provided is thoroughly researched, professionally edited and guaranteed original. By stating that we do “writing only,” we expect you to provide keywords, topics, publishing and distribution. We provide articles as Microsoft Word documents unless otherwise instructed.
Additional blog web content marketing options:
- $100 for each article with 450–649 words — THE STANDARD
- $125 for each article with 650–949 words
- $200 for each article with 950–1,299 words — THE GOLD STANDARD
- $250 for each article with 1,300–2,000 words
- Press releases (writing only): $150 per press release
- Editing services (for existing web pages or articles) — Half-price (50% off writing rates)
- We also offer an eNewsletter Design Package for $1000 for you to send out your blog posts, newsletter, or email promos to your members/prospects/clients.