One of the most important things you can do when first creating a website is to optimize it with keywords and that requires quality keyword research. Of course, anyone can learn how to do this on their own, but the real question is do you really want to spend the time working on this (with the learning curve involved) when you could spend your time better making money and hiring a specialist who knows how to get it done right. At Evolv we like to make things easy for our clients to get their site up and running while making sure all avenues are taken care of. Even if you want/need more in the way of Search Engine Optimization through web page content, local SEO, web content marketing campaign, paid AdWords, etc. you still need a foundation of keyword research done initially to set the path. Below is what we offer for this package. When done, you can take this report and integrate into your own website content to optimize on a page-by-page basis. This gives you everything you need to get started!
- Client must provide 5 keyword phrases and a finalized sitemap for SEO specialist to focus on. If any of these change after report is processed, additional fees may be assessed.
- Upon submission of Client’s suggested keywords and sitemap, a keyword research report in the form of an Excel spreadsheet will be provided by SEO specialist within approximately 2 weeks. This report will outline a list of all keyword terms relevant to the suggested keywords along with recommended Focus and Supporting keywords and current SEO rankings for up to 5 pages. Then the Client can work to integrate these keywords into their page content that they must prepare in order for the SEO specialist to finalize the metadata which includes the page titles, descriptions, and URLs.
- Upon approval of the report, the SEO specialist will upload all meta data to the new website as well as image optimizations.
- Local schema data will also be integrated for local businesses to optimize their map listings in the “map pack” telling them what type of business you are (category) as well as your location, and contact info (that should be consistent with what is listed in your website footer).
- A 15-minute discovery call will be offered at the beginning and a 30-minute report review call with copy recommendations will be offered after the report is done.
- Disclaimer: Keyword terms in meta data does not ensure high rankings on the search engines under every term submitted by Client. Only continued content development and the employment of monthly SEO strategies ensures top rankings for competitive terms. Strong keyword architecture improves the overall performance of the website and makes it possible for high rankings to be achieved in the future with additional work.